Monday, January 20, 2014

Mojo Monday 329, Stampin Up Thanks



There is a story behind this card.  I've been away, we went to Quartzsite AZ for a rally and as we usually do we spent several extra days.   But on the wed night before the rally started on thursday, I came down with the flu, spent the whole day in bed.
While I was sleeping life away a group of my friends found a fabric store going out of business and selling out at very cheap prices. Sweetly, knowing I'd be upset at missing out, one of them picked up a few things for me.  So, a huge thank you is in order for Pat.

I don't usually use two strong colors together like this, but there is an exception for everything, right? To be able to use what I wanted it just had to be.

Colors used are:  Whisper White, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral

Supplies: Labels Collection Framelit dies (125598),  Yippee-Skippee sentiment set, Candy dots,
(Love those candy dots!), Edgelits Large Scallop die (127019),  Chevron Ribbon.  And the new decorative dots embossing folder.   I just love how the dots appear random.



So sorry I have been unable to post for such a long stretch, but I am back. Hope I have managed to inspire you a little bit.

No comments: