Thursday, July 26, 2012

New Birthday Card

Feeling really old here. My oldest daughter is having a birthday on sat, and she will be 49! I just can't be that old to have a daughter that old.  I have to say tho, that she looks fantastic!  I made her a really pretty necklace and earring set.
The earrings didn't get their photo taken but they are very simple. Just smaller drops like the necklace one.
Her birth stone is ruby and I couldn't afford those, but I used ruby crystals instead and I think it turned out just beautiful.
On to the card, her favorite color is pink, always has been.
I used Old Olive, Crumb cake and Regal Rose, satin ribbon and Field Flowers stamp set. The text background is the French script background stamp.
It was a quick and simple card, hope it gives you some ideas.
I have something special to upload for you to see, will try to do that tomorrow, so stop by again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very pretty!!! Your daughter is going to LOVE these.......

Alicia B said...

Oh My Lynn, Your daughter is going to be so delighted with these! They are just gorgeous! *Hugs*

mary fish said...

gorgeous card!
hugs, m

TenSGal said...

Gorgeous card and I LOVE the necklace!