Sunday, July 1, 2012

July is here and so is your patriotic wallpaper.

I had such fun using Amanda's Celebrate America kit for this months wallpaper, I hope you like it as much as I do.
Of course it also is the kit she is using for the calendar challenge at Digitals .  Be sure to join in the fun, you can do any size you like. I do a 4x6 using photos of my family and every Christmas my family gets a set in their gift bag. They really do love them, more for the photos they put on their desks, then the calendar I think, but it serves the purpose.
The full sized kit is on sale for a great price this month while it's used for the challenge, and the mini kit is free when you play.
Here is what the kit looks like:
And here is the wallpaper:
Find it HERE .   I hope you all have a wonderful 4th!

See you next time.

No comments: