Thursday, July 12, 2012

Layered Labels card

I love how this card turned out. I used Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip cardstock,  Stampin Up Dots embossing folder,  Subtles DSP paper stack, scallop edge punch and the layered lables stamp and Big Shot Die set.  
I embossed the front but left a space on the folded side, cut the Chocolate chip 2", then punched the edge, then measured the DSP paper so it was the size I wanted. I wrapped the ribbon over the edges of the chocolate/pink CS a bit on the ends before gluing down.
I then stamped and die cut the image, die cut again on plain white, stamped lightly on the back side and cut around the center and stamped with Wacky Wishes Thank You. Wacky Wishes is a current Hostess set.
I used glue dots in the center piece.
I hope you like it as much as I do.

No comments: