Monday, July 23, 2012

If it's Monday, it must be Mojo monday

I'm having the best time with this weekly challenge.  Here is this weeks sketch:
Love this sketch, my kind of card.  I used Soft Suede and So Saffron for this one.  My card is a standard A2 card, 1/2 of a letter size piece of cardstock.  Whisper white, then Soft Suede, printed papers are from Designer Series paper packs Neutrals and Subtles collections. I love these paper pads, beautiful designs for cards and 40 excellent quality sheets in each one.
Then I used my Big Shot and a die from the Framelits, Floral Frames collection, then stamped the Create from the Layered Labels stamp set and cut it with the Layered Labels die cut collection.
I used the Elegant Butterfly punch for my butterfly and used the smallest rhinestones from the package.
And here it is.
I hope you enjoy. Any questions, I'm happy to answer or just talk. kraftycat at gmail dot com

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Beautiful! I love the rhinestones and paper! Great job! Check out my blog candy, if you have a chance. It sure is fun playing Mojo Monday!

Dangina Martinez said...

Fantastic take on the Sketch.
Hugs, Dangina