Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Healing Thoughts, Inspiration at JAI#552

 

Such a beautiful inspiration photo for this weeks challenge from Just Add Ink.  I tried to pull in the feel of the inspiration, the yellows, flowers and spring feel.  I hope I've done that.

See how pretty this is?  To join in or just look at all the other pretty projects, click here.

I started with a piece of the beautiful Fine Art Floral DSP, then added the base color, So Saffron, and the accent piece behind the DSP, which is Flirty Flamingo.  The edge die is from the new set Penned Flower dies.  

I cut a few Butterflies from the Butterfly Brilliant die set and kept it simple by using the dies in a see through way so the flowers show through.  I added the yellow rhinestones from the new incolor set of rhinestones.    The sentiment is from the new Inspired Thoughts set.  

Thank you for stopping by.



2 comments:

KimB said...

Love how the delicate butterflies let you see the flowers below them, it does give a really spring feel! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Lou said...

I love how you have captured the feeling of our inspiration pic Lynn. This is a beautiful card. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Add Ink.