Sunday, April 25, 2021

Hand Penned sneak peek, The Paper Players #538, Sending prayers

 

Inspiration this week comes from the challenge, The Paper Players. 


 Check out the rest of the teams work here:

The DSP for Hand Penned is  just stunning, the whole pack, front and back. One of my all time favs.  I used: Cinnamon Cider, Cajun Craze, Garden Green, Pool Party, White and Black.  I've had trouble using Cinnamon Cider, but wow, it's beautiful on this. 

I stamped and watercolored the flowers using my water brush and ink pads and for the green, a colored pencil then water. 

The center 2 pieces were made using the Rectangle stitched dies, the scallop die is included with the Penned Flower dies. You will find the stamps, dies or in bundle for savings, in the new 2021-2022 catalog. 

The flower centers are from the Incolor Enamel dots.

This set was on my #1 list, I admit it was 2nd but my first choice was not avail for pre-order, but I'm not sorry about that, I LOVE this set.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is GORGEOUS! This is my favorite set so far from the new catalog and it looks great with the layers and diecuts you've used! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

Debbie Crowley said...

Lynn, this card is absolutely stunning! This is a favorite set of mine, also. You used Cinnamon Cider so perfectly. I have to agree that I've had trouble with that color also, but it's beautiful in your design. Your water coloring is amazing. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

horizonview said...

I have saved your lovely card to CASE, if I may!