Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Masculine Happy Birthday, Stampin Up, #JAI553

 


I found out last night that my grandson, the one living in Fl, will be home in CA this weekend. So, it's his birthday soon and I needed a quick card to get in the mail and there by sat.  I loved the sketch, looked really good for a nice masculine card, I know I and many of you, struggle with these. 


The Birthday die is a retired Stampin Up die, one I'll always keep, I used it with the retired Sparkle Glimmer paper. 

My base card is Crumb Cake, then 4 3/4" wide Night of Navy strips, then I cut a piece of Crumb cake from the Rectangle Stitched Dies, and cut a piece of Soft Suede using the next size down in the die set. I added the Birthday die, then stamped 2 of the candle stamps from the retired Piece of Cake set, And cut them out with a small circle die.  

Now I think I'll go make a more girly card with this sketch.  Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: