Monday, May 24, 2021

Wonderful Birthday, Paper Players#542,

 

First, I have to say, this was not the card in my head when I sat down to make one.  But there was this stack of brand new DSP sitting there, so instantly the card in my head changed. I know, I'm pretty strange. 

My inspiration for this comes from this weeks sketch for the Paper Players challenge.  Click on the linked text to see it all. There are some gorgeous cards both from the designers and posted cards from others. 



We continue to have the most beautiful DSP I have ever seen! This is Simply Elegant DSP, which goes with the Elegantly Said stamp and punch bundle.  The sentiment is part of the stamp set along with this flower and some other items.  

The pink is our new incolor Polished Pink, also used is Black, white and Copper embossed. 

As it's so new, I haven't yet bought any ribbon so went looking through my rather large stash of ribbon for something I could use. I could have used a little white ribbon, but found this Melon Mambo ribbon left over and was very surprised that it matched.  Melon is darker in color. So, what would be your favorite, should I have used the white or do you love the pink?  

Thank you so much for stopping by.  

1 comment:

Jaydee said...

Isn't it amazing how having wonderful DSP on hand can inspire you! Love how you used it with the matching flower. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
jaydee