Sunday, September 27, 2020

Poinsettia Petals, #JAI524

 

A Color from Just Add Ink for Inspiration this week.  Such pretty colors, Mint Macaron, Merry Merlot and Rococo Rose. 


Hop on over to see all the pretties or join in yourself. 

I used some of the Plush Poinsettia DSP over top of a piece of Mint Macaron to give it some color. 

I did a bit of watercoloring lightly on my gold embossed poinsettias. cut some other pieces in the set out using Merry Merlot as well as the Merry from a retired set.  Added in a couple of rhinestones and done. It's simple, but with plenty of texture which I love. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.

 

 

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Lynn, this is such a lovely, well balanced card using the challenge colours. I see some great texture too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Chantell Randall said...

Ohhh I love the texture of this DSP - it's so tactile. The Mint behind really highlights the texture. Love Poinsettia card. Chantell Just Add Ink