Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Poinsettia Petal, Paper Players #506, Think Christmas

I know it's a little early, but I'm going to be a bit slower at getting my Christmas cards done this year, so hope you'll put up with me. 


Inspiration for this was provided by the Paper Players challenge. This week it is a Tic Tac Toe challenge, I did the top row across and tossed in some embossing, ribbon and gems to boot.  Stop on by and take a look.




So, I used the Stampin Up Poinsettia Petal bundle along with Tis the Season DSP. The amount of choices for using DSP is huge for this bundle.  It has it's own 2 sets, one of which is a flocked vellum! And the other has lots of Poinsettias. Plus 2 more sets in Christmas colors that work beautifully at the very least.

Although the DSP is real red, I used Poppy Parade for the berries as I thought they just worked better. But you can decide for yours.
Thanks so much for stopping by.


1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Lynn! I love the berries in Poppy Parade. In fact, I LOVE everything about this card, including the gold panel and how it is angled. The ribbon and the gems are the perfect accents. Thank you for playing in my Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge at The Paper Players this week!