Tuesday, September 15, 2020

It almost feels like fall, Paper Players #508


Paper players has a wonderful color challenge for this week, great fall colors, and I had fun with it.
Check it all here here.

I started out using Very Vanilla for my base card, then a piece of Pretty Peacock that I used one of our new narrow embossing folders on. The set is called Meadow Moments.  The new folders fit in the brand new (so new that as of right now, it's not available just yet.) small sized cut and emboss machine. It is made just like the full sized one and I think it has a big wider mouth then any of the other small ones out there.
I just love how the leaves come down the side, then have a few dots and a leaf here and there further in. 
I used Positive Thoughts stamps, Natures thoughts dies and Season of Layers dies (retired) for all my leaves and feather and butterfly. I used silver foil for one of my leaves as well as the shape cut with VV on the top with the sentiment.  A few rhinestones and I was done.

I hope you enjoy, I sure had a good time making it.

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very pretty! I especially like the way you used the embossing folder, as well as the butterfly! Such a pretty way to use our Paper Players colors this week!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

So pretty - your card is perfect for our colors this week! Love the die-cut leaves and your embossed card front is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a pretty card, Lynn! I love the embossed texture and the little pearl details. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

Stef Perry said...

Love all the die cut stems and the feather is an unexpected but lovely addition as well. The embossed background and bling make this one gorgeous card Lynn! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players this week!