Saturday, September 5, 2020

Christmas Skate, #fms451







The skate if from a set called Free Skate, and was in last years Holiday catalog. It was my favorite set in that catalog but for whatever reason was not carried over. But I still love it.
My inspiration this week is from the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.
A simple sketch and so easy to use, I really enjoyed playing with it. Find the challenge and all the other projects here.

I combined SU Seaside Spray incolor with our new Misty Moonlight incolor, they are fabulous together.  I added in some Silver foil and some Soft Seafoam for my holly.

I stamped the snow on White, and layered that over a piece of Seaside Spray. Then layered silver pieces die cut with the Rectangular Stitched dies, over Misty Moonlight, cut just a bit larger. 
I stamped and die cut my skate, then added the silver die cut for the skate runner and the holly attached to ribbon.  The rhinestones are from the new Mini (holiday) catalog, Blue Adhesive backed Gems. 
I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Amy O said...

I love these cool blues and silver together! Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

This is such a wonderful card! I love that skate and your fabulous details. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!