Saturday, October 10, 2020

Hark the Herald, Angels Sing, Stampin UP, Christmas card

 

So many ways to use this new set. I used just the Poinsettia dies and the Plush Poinsettia DSP along with Red Velvet paper and a sentiment from For Unto Us. With some gold embossing. 

Some of the dies in the set work on some of the paper to cut one version of the Poinsettia and a leaf out. I thought it would be fun to combine that paper with the red velvet paper and a neat die cutout. 

 To make it easier to place the text, I cut a smaller piece of white and stamped and embossed on that so then placed it and glued it down right where I wanted it. 

Now, what to do with that pretty cut piece!

1 comment:

Hilda Burton said...

Oh Wow! That is stunning! I have to CASE it. I'm sure the recipient will love it or it may be one of those special cards that I can't part with. Enjoy your day.