Sunday, September 27, 2020

Gather together fall, #FMS454

 


I'm coming in at the last min here. I'm having issues with being able to get my photos onto my computer from my camera. Yup, the old fashioned way. My computer isn't cooperating. So, having to figure out how to take them of my phone.   I know, lots of people upload to FB right from the phone, not this person. LOL. 

 Anyway, I decided a needed a new fall set, and I do love these leaves with the pronounced embossing built in.  

Today I'm taking my inspiration from Freshly Made Sketches, check them out here to see the challenge and all the goodies.

 

The set is called Gather Together, stamps and dies.  I used Rich Razzleberry, Mango Melody and Cinnamon Cider.

I first took watercolor paper and spritzed with water, then dropped color on from my refills that I had put into the lid of my colors and also added a bit of water to.  After it was dry I die cut my leaves, I ended up with as dark a color in places on my leaves so after dry I added just a bit more color in spots.

I added the leaves to a piece of the new Plaid Tidings DSP, and added all that to a bit larger piece of Cinnamon Cider. Wrapped with linen thread, used my blends to add color to rhinestones and added those. I popped up that whole piece before adding it to my Mango Melody base card.  The sentiment was stamped on vellum and added when dry. 

Thanks for stopping by! 



1 comment:

Karren said...

Beautiful autumnal card with such a warm and cosy feel! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.