Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Thinking of You, Mojomonday484


I have a customer, now also a friend who makes beautiful things.  But she says she has trouble "thinking outside the box".  In her case, she means using more then one stamp set or stamp die set on any given project.
I on the other hand will look for what suits my project best and can end up using 3, 4 or more sets.  I do try not to do too much of that, as I think it's frustrating for anyone reading my blog if they want to make said project and  it looks like they will have to purchase too many things to do so.

Sorry to say, this is one of those cards.  I used two sets that have been around for some time.  PPetite Petals and Flower shop, each has a punch that goes with.

TIP:  Flower Shop can be a problem punching out if something has not been pointed out to you.  It needs to be in the punch only one way.  If you look at the flower and then at the punch, there is one petal that has almost 3 kind of lumps on it.  On my card tha petal is top left, see the little piece that sticks out on the side of that petal? It's the only one like that.

The DSP is part of Blooms and Bliss.  As yet I don't have the stamp set, but I fell in love with this DSP!

I hope you enjoy and I am able to give you some inspiration.  Here is the link and sketch for Mojomonday this week.



No comments: