Monday, February 6, 2017

Butterfly Thinking of you card. GDP073



The GDP challenge for this week is a color challenge.  Pretty springy colors, bet you are all ready for spring, I know I am.  Also, I see that Bibi Cameron is leaving the team for now at least.   It's a fantastic team, but Bibi will be missed.

But they do have 2 team member who made the Stampin Up Artisian team list this year. Wow, 2  from the same challenge.  Paula Dobson and Louise Sharp, be sure to check out their cards and maybe congratulate them.

I have used 2 new products on this card. The yellow border is from Delicate Details in the SAB brochure. That is a free set you can choose with a $50 or larger order from any current catalog. I'm seeing so many adorable cards made using that set.

the ribbon is one of a set of 2, one silver and one gold metallic ribbon in the set, also a choice for free in the SAB brochure.  It's gorgeous ribbon!  I love when SU gives us 2 or 3 different ribbon colors in one set.

So, here are the colors for this week:
I hadn't used my butterflies in a while and they are so pretty with the leaves from the Florish Thinlits.



5 comments:

Valgerdur R. said...

What a sweet clean and simple card! I love the elements and the their layered grouping! Really lovely!

Lynn Hoyt said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment!

The Stamping Orchard said...

This is so pretty!! I love the butterfly layers and the added touch with the delicate details!

Natalie Lapakko said...

This is a beautiful design! I love all the delicate details!

Stampin' Dolce said...

These colors are great with your card. Thank you for playing along with the GDP - krista from Canada