Thursday, February 23, 2017

Blossoms perfect day, Freshly Made Sketches #276



I'm seeing a lot of cards that appear to be a wish for spring.  So that is also what I did for this weeks FMS.  I haven't used the Bunch of Blossoms stamps and punch for a long time.  Seems like the Annual catalog just gets here and it's time for the Holiday catalog.

Here is the sketch, maybe you would like to come have some fun. 


I know it looks like there isn't much to the set, but this is just one tiny part of it.  You can stamp and do your own watercoloring, or you can use the 2 or 3 stamp technique to make it look watercolored.  I took the easy way out and just use the 3 stamps starting with Pink Pirouette, then Blushing Bride and finally for the outline Melon Mombo.  Plus there are still a bunch of different stamps.

The images below will take you to my store if you'd like to look around or purchase.

1 comment:

Kim S said...

I love your sweet blossom - it's beautifully highlighted by the diagonal print! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.