Friday, May 9, 2014

Stampin Up Sneak Peek sat


So I made a little sneak peek card for you today.   This new catalog is just chock full of the most awesome stuff.   The new incolors are fantastic.  I have loved this past years incolors all year. They were the best set to come along ever, bar none as far as I was concerned.
However, we do have some fabulous colors this year also, the two here are Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon. I just love the name Lost Lagoon!  LOL. 

I have never loved yellows and greens much, but my favorite from what we have now is So Saffron, and this Hello Honey is the same color, just darker, so they will go beautifully together.  After giving it some thought I realized all 5 incolors play well with each other.

The bottom is from the Moonlight DSP Stack.  It's the smaller stack, 4 1/2 x 6 1/2.   I love these little ones as they are sized down for cards, so easy to use.   Love, love, love those squiggle lines!  The ribbon is one of the new incolor ribbons in Lost Lagoon, and the stamp set is a sentiment set with 3 little graphics and  outside and inside words for each sentiment.    It's called Something to Say.

Like the squiggle lines too?  Just wait until you see the stamp set that has this stamp. You can make it any color you like. Or maybe sponge color and make it several colors.  Oh my, I'm on overload, so many neat things, such a long, long list.

So, have a great weekend!


1 comment:

365 Days of Donna said...

So cool!! I love the squiggly lines and the scratchy lines, Lynn!!