Monday, May 19, 2014

Mojo Monday 346


I do love a nice clean card, so this sketch from Mojo Monday will be a favorite.   The only tiny sneak peek here today is the tiny flower on the top layer. See how well it goes with the Flower Shop flower and the Petite Petals flower? How fun is that.  And, there are two more little punch out stamps in this set which is actually a sentiment set, new as of June 2, 2014.   I got it on my pre order and I already see how often this one will be used, it's got an outside and inside matching message for each sentiment.

The name of it is Something To Say.

Colors today are Crisp Cantalope, Whisper White and Island Indigo with white candy dots.  The pattern paper is from the Incolor set Paper Stack, 12x12.

I hope this gives you some ideas for your cards.  Love to hear what you think.


No comments: