Thursday, May 22, 2014

PPA Sketch challenge 205


Welcome! We have a new sketch challenge today from Pals Paper Arts.

I just could not help myself and had to play with some new goodies from my preorder.
I am in serious love with this new color, I've used two of them, Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss, and the Blackberry is such a gorgeous purple!   

The pattern pieces are from the new small DSP paper pack Moonlight.  I also did my first color in using the new Blendabilities markers. My blending needs a bit of work, but I'm happy at least with the white spaces.

Giggle Greetings has been in the catalog all this year, it's the very first stamp set I bought, I love it.

Glad you could stop by, have you got your new catalog yet??????


3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Fantastic card, Lynn!

Diane Roberts said...

Lynn,I love your color choices! These colors are gorgeous together! Thanks for joining us at PPA this week.

Brian King said...

Lynn, I think your coloring with the Blendabilities is great! Thanks for playing along with this week's PPA challenge.