Thursday, May 8, 2014

PPA 203






Aren't you proud of me, here it is Thur and I have my Thur card up.   My new desk is in, the room isn't quite done and I really need to adjust, I'm finding it hard to stamp sitting. Mainly because I have to keep hopping up to get something.    It just can't all be right there, and I'm short so even if it is I end up getting up to reach.

Anyway, this weeks challenge is a color challenge. I have a hard time with 2 dark or bright colors, so this one was a bit hard for me.
See what I mean, and one color is Cajun Craze and I just am not a orangy color person. I prefer blues, pinks, purples ect.





But I think it came out ok, what do you think?   Cajun Craze is the one color that I do not have at all. Not CS, no pad, but I do have my Regals DSP paper stack, so that's what I used.  What? You see some ink sprinkles?    Ok, so I faked them, they are Tangerine Tango, but hard to tell.

I also used my retiring Big L Fun flower die. I am so going to miss this die, I just love it and the different shapes of flowers on it.

I'm hoping to get a little sneak peek card done next to post for tomorrow, so stop on by and see if I managed that.   I only ordered two stamp sets on my preorder, one is sentiments, that one I have. The other is the images, and that one is back ordered. Can you believe that? LOL.


6 comments:

Marlene said...

Hi Lynn! Your card is beautiful. Great layout.
M

Rae said...

Love this Lynn! Thanks for playing with us this week.

Diane Roberts said...

Beautiful card, Lynn. Did you notice that you and I both used the same "thank you" in just about the same way? I love it when that happens! Thanks for joining us at PPA this week.

Michelle Quinno said...

Fantastic card, Lynn!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Lynn! I love the chevron paper. The flowers are the perfect focal point. Thanks for playing at PPA!

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you playing along with us, Lynn! I love how the faux Cajun splatter breaks up the design. Thanks for playing with PPA this week!