Saturday, May 3, 2014

Stampin Up, Secret Garden


Wouldn't you know it, I finally buy Secret Garden and it retires. I'd have bet against it. That's ok, I'm not free to say much yet, but just wait till you see the new catalog!

So, also retiring is the En Francias background stamp. This stamp has been in the SU catalog as long as I can remember. It used to be called French Script, and I have loved it the whole time. My poor stamp is very, very well used, but still working great.

I created a mask from an oval framelit and stamped in the middle. Then cut my flowers, leaf stem and stamped the other stems over top. Colored using my Blender pen, glued down using dimentionals, added gumball green ribbon (retiring) and sentiment.

I've spent much of this past week cleaning out my craft room. Much of that stuff is at the flea market this weekend and a good bit has already sold.  I'm still not done however, have 2 more cabinet bottom areas to go through, and I need to do that tomorrow so the guys can get in and get my desk set up and move all the furniture around for me so I can sit and stamp.

I'm getting excited now. Mostly I'm excited to be getting the new catalog, got my first order coming on monday.  I'm excited to be able to sit and stamp, so I'll be able to get more done.  I'm excited to have so much space cleared out! 

So, what are you all excited about this week?  My class will be excited this month, they will get to work with brand new product!

Hope you have a great sunday, and thanks so much for stopping by.


2 comments:

TenSGal said...

Beautiful, Lynn!!!!

TenSGal said...

Pretty card! I have Secret Garden and the framelits that go with it. Maybe one day I'll use it! ;)