Monday, March 17, 2014

Mojo Monday 337, Too much Happy


Monday again, funny how that keeps coming around.  I missed out last week, just having too much trouble standing, but doing better some, so here is mine for today.

I used Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, basic gray, Smoky slate and a smide of Tangerine tango.

I made my base card then layered Basic gray over the Smoky Slate card base, then another layer of smoky slate. I  I ran the narrow piece of basic gray through the Big Shot using one of the Needlepoint borders, then layered it over a slightly larger Daffodil Delight piece.

Next came the piece of DSP from Eastern Elegance, stamped the sentiment (Yippee Skippee)
and cut using a Window frames framelit.
The flower was made using 2 different sizes of scallop round punches with a top layer out of the Petite Petals punch.  I inked the edges in Tangerine Tango.

Thanks for stopping by, click on the photos below to be taken to my store to purchase or just find out more info.


No comments: