Friday, March 14, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches 127, Cup of Tea


I thought I'd take a stab at the FMS for this week.  Very simple sketch, so very open to doing what you want.
I haven't used the Cup Of Tea stamp set in quite a while, such a pretty set.   This uses one of the oval framelits to cut it out.
Colors are Whisper White, So Saffron, Perfect Plum and a bit of  Coastal Cabana, I do love the soft yellow of So Saffron against Perfect plum and I tossed in the coastal cabana for a bit of pop.

The embossing folder I used on the saffron was in the Holiday catty, and I'm sorry to say is retired.  The DSP is the Regals DSP stack, they come in so handy.

And I used just a small piece of my Crushed Curry Chevron ribbon.  I didn't have any So Saffron ribbon and you just cannot tell with the chevron ribbon that it isn't just the right color.

Thanks for stopping by and looking, hope I've given you some ideas for your own.  To check out any of the products below, just click on the photo.




2 comments:

Amy O said...

What a pretty card! I love these colors together, and the detail on that stamp is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Such a lovely card! Your colors really do say spring (which makes me so happy!!) and I love your take on the sketch. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!