Sunday, November 3, 2013

Stampin Up Happy Birthday Ticket

I love sets that work for more then one thing, and this ticket set made getting the ticket punch way more interesting.  There are several sentiments plus blank tickets, but with all the new Holiday goodies coming out I haven't used it as much as I wanted just yet.

So, thought I'd put down Christmas for a min. and do something else. It also gave me a chance to use Yippee Skippee too. Fun sentiment set! I wanted to add a little something extra but not over powering to my card, so I used the Needlepoint border embossing folder twice and put the ribbon in the resulting space.  I loved that you can make this a multi color set and it looks so cute that way. 

Colors:
Smokey Slate
Tempting Turquoise
Pear Pizzazz
Strawberry Slush
Daffodil Delight
Perfect plum

Supplies:
Yippee Skippee sentiment stamp set
That's the ticket stamp set
Duo Ticket punch 126883
Needlepoint embossing folder 129383
1/8th inch taffeta ribbon  131207




Thanks for stopping by, hope I've given you some ideas for your own cards.
If you would like to see what's new, check out clearance items or do any kind of SU shopping, just click HERE

No comments: