Saturday, November 30, 2013

Stampin Up Gift Card and Envelop




I love this little gift card with it's own envelop.

I used some retired DSP that had been 12x12, after they retired I cut them all to 6x6 and they have come in really handy.
This card is 3 1/2" square so I used the envelop punch board to create an envelop to match it.

The card is done in Crumb Cake with white snowflakes from the Best of Snow Stamp
set.  I layered a little piece of glimmer paper cut using the Modern Label punch then the Let it Snow cut out using the new Label bracket punch from the Holiday catalog. It comes by itself or in a bundle with the Tags 4 You stamp set that has four saying to be cut using the punch plue a To: and From:.
The blue is my favorite, Marina Mist.



Thanks for stopping by, and Merry Christmas.
Should you want to download catalogs, check out specials or place an order, please click
HERE

No comments: