Wednesday, November 20, 2013

10 Days of Christmas, day 8


Welcome to day 8 of my 10 days of Christmas.   

This card is dedicated to my friend Shirley who is also my customer. She just couldn't figure out why they would even put this cute little leaf stamp in  the set with that big pretty pointsettia.

I started with a Pear Pizzazz card base, I cut my white CS short on the one side and stamped the leaf twice. I used Real red candy dots. If you haven't tried out the candy dots, you just have to. They are so awesome and slide off the plastic for reattaching very easily.

I stamped the sentiment just under the leaves.

I attached a little strip of Silver Glimmer paper along the side and then glued the whole thing to the base.



Thanks for stopping by, see you tomorrow for card #9.

1 comment:

Sharon Dundon S. D. Designs on FB said...

Simple and elegant. Thanks for sharing.