Monday, November 25, 2013

Mojo Monday 321


I'm taking a little break today from Christmas projects. I have a group I need to do some birthday cards for and this looked like a good chance to get started on that.

With a little change in colors this would work as well for a masculine card, using blues with the grays would work really well.

I did use quite a lot of framelits on this, but if you don't have them, you can do just fine without. The largest square on top of the card base is the largest of the square framelit dies, but you can just cut a square using your trimmer or if you want you can use a punch to end up with the scallops.

Colors:
Very Vanilla
Smokey Slate
Strawberry Slush
Pink Pirouette

Supplies:
Square Framelits  130921
Sketched Birthday stamp set
Finishing Touch edgelits 127010 (edges on the banner piece)
1 3/4 scallop round punch
Bitty Banner Framelit  129267
Eastern Elegance DSP 130131
Seam binding

I used the Very vanilla seam binding to make my ribbon, I just used a piece of sponge and sponged on color from the ink pad.  To color in the graphic I used my blender pen and ink pad as well.

Let me know if you have any questions, as Blogger doesn't let me know your contact mail I will have to answer in the comment section, but please feel free to ask anything, I do get them in my email.



Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: