Saturday, November 23, 2013

Stampin Up 10 days of Christmas, day 10, a little late


I have missed a day, so sorry, life just got in the way.  But I have a sweet one for you today, and I still have more so will be continuing to post Christmas projects.

This is done with the stamp set Joyful Christmas in the Holiday catalog. I used Pear Pizzazz for my base, then Real Red, Stamped the pointsettia with the versa mark pad or a silver pad, then silver embossing powder and heat. Do the same with the sentiment. I used one of the grunge stamps for the silver snow and embossed them too.
Then added rhinestones that I colored using my Blender Pen and red ink pad. Done.

Hope you enjoyed this one.

Hope you are making headway with your own Christmas cards.  I did a little Holiday bazaar today. I hope I was able to let some people who had never heard of Stampin Up know just what we are all about and I may have a new recruit and a couple new customers for my classes.


No comments: