Saturday, November 16, 2013

10 Days of Christmas Day 4


I love snowflakes, seems like much of what I'm doing this Christmas is using snowflakes. But I only like the stamp ones, not fond of the real thing. I lived in MT for too long, that was enough of that. LOL

I used Crumb cake as my base, then Real red  then Crumb Cake. On the card base I used the smallest of the Festive Flurry stamps and stamped in white.

I then took the smaller Crumb cake and stamped and gold embossed the largest of the Festive Flurry stamps, making sure to not go more then 1/2 way in so there was room for the sentiment.
I stamped the sentiment from Joyful Christmas (Holiday catalog) in Real red.  Glued that to a slightly larger Real red piece of CS.
Done, pretty quick and simple.




Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you enjoy the projects.
Stop by tomorrow for another one.

If you would like to place an order or just see what's new or download a catalog, please  Click Here

No comments: