Monday, July 11, 2022

Beachy Birthday card, Just Add Ink challenge

 

Yes, it's been a while, I can't believe I haven't posted since Apr. That's about to change, I really get going once I have new Christmas stuff, and it's here now.  

Anyway, it's hubby's birthday in a few and for him it has to be beachy or patriotic, I have so many beachy sets, I went that way.

Inspiration for this is from Just add Ink, love this weeks sketch.  

Hop on over and see what the team did too. 

So, colors for this are Tahitian Tide, Starry Sky, Crumb Cake, Pool Party and Fresh Freesia.  Tahitian Tide is my new favorite of the current incolors, it reminds me so much of Tempting Turquoise, and I loved that one. 

The embossing folder is Seabed, of course from SU. 

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful week.

2 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Loving your beachy inspired sketch project Lynn, lovely take on this weeks challenge. Thanks so much for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Tina said...

You've definitely hit the mark with a beachy card. The focal image looks fantastic, framed by both the oval the the banner. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.