Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #530, Easter card, Stampin Up

 


I've been away from stamping for a time, as I've gotten more into another hobby, playing with fabric. But I just felt like I wanted to do some cards for Easter.  I do know that cards going out in these times are helping people cope, I know the feeling, I love getting cards in my mailbox.  

FMS#530 is a simple and fun sketch. I didn't do perfect as altho starting with it I wasn't really liking this one off center, so I hope this works. 

 Check out the lovely projects done by the team.

 

The stamp and die set with this cross was a set inspired by one of our Million dollar sales demo's.  Many of us have held onto it.   I have used it different then I have in the past in this card. 

I kept it simple as that is just how I saw it.  The texture embossing folder added just the right amount of extra, along with a few bits of bling.   

I'm adding a little surprise in with the card, I hope everyone enjoys it.  Thanks for stopping by.
 

1 comment:

Jen Mitchell said...

These are beautiful cards. I love the textured background and the lovely imagery. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!