Sunday, July 17, 2022

Christmas in July, #fms544

 

I really enjoyed this sketch from Freshly Made sketches, it was easy and fun. Head on over and check it out for yourself.         

 As usually I have started my Christmas cards, I've had ideas running through my head since I got my new sets from SU.  Otherwise, I really have not been doing many cards.  Anyway, I was pretty happy with this one!

Very simple and easy.  I used Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent along with DSP from Lights Aglow 6x6. This is very quickly becoming a favorite paper for me for Christmas.  

Hope you enjoy and get an idea or two of your own, or feel free to copy if you so desire. 

Merry Christmas


4 comments:

Janet said...

Beautiful card!

Kim S said...

Such a beautiful tree! And such beautiful patterns behind! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

horizonview said...

I love love love Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent ... and this card! Okay, I may have to make a Christmas card or two or three this week since it's supposed to be HOT.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a very pretty christmas card! This tree is so classy and I love the colors. Thanks so much for joining in the party at freshly Made Sketches this week.