Saturday, February 12, 2022

Birthday card for #Freshly Made Sketches 522

  


 My inspiration for this one is from #fms522, a sketch challenge. 


Be sure to stop over at FMS to see what the team and all the other contestents have done.

Yes, it's been a pretty long time sense I've uploaded a card. My mind has been elsewhere, and we did some time at Quartzsite this year. 

I can't say enough great things about the New Horizons DSP! There are several different type scenes, adaptable to what every you see in them.  

I see my car driving alongside a pond with marshes in the front and trees on the other side.   A happy ride to a birthday party.  

I used the new free set Driving By, what cute fun cars, also open to your own ideas.  I had to cut away the stamped on balloons because I wanted them different colors. I had a small balloon punch leftover from long, long ago that I used to replace them, then I used a gold pen to put in the string. 

A very quick and easy card and would make up for masculine or feminine. 

I hope this gives you some ideas of your own, thanks for stopping by.

 

 

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow this is very clever with the sketch. I like the pops of color!

Kim S said...

I LOVE that paper and it's so fun the way you added the car right into the scene! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a fabulous choice of patterned paper. I love how artsy it is.Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.