Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Bells are Ringing Christmas card, Stampin Up


I haven't seen a lot done with this set, but I love it.  I finally got around to ordering it after I noticed it was not coming back next year, and I really enjoyed working with it.

The glimmer paper is left over from a previous SAB, it was in 6x6 packs of 3 colors I think.  It was just perfect for my use. This is the smallest of the 2 bell sizes, and it's so pretty.   I didn't want a bold color for my  holly so it wouldn't compete with the bells, so I used Soft Seafoam and the embossing folder is brand new, coming up in the new mini catalog available in Jan along with the SAB that has free stuff for orders of at least $50.

Big news today is a 1 day sale, FREE SHIPPING today, Dec 11, 2019 only.
You must order at least $50 for US customers. If you have coupons they won't count toward the amount needed for the free shipping.

And if you love these bells too, you might want to pick them up before the Holiday catalog is over.

No comments: