Thursday, November 7, 2019

Enjoy the season, Christmas card, Freshly Made Sketches #410



Is there anything cuter then 2 cats and a dog singing Christmas carols?    What a fun set to color, I did all watercolor using my Aqua Painter.  I love that tool, I use it so much I need a new set. 
Check out Linda's Sketch challenge at FMS and join in.
I used red foil for the piece behind the image, and SU's new Ice glitter for the snow.  I simply put down some glue from the fine tip glue pen and then sprinkled on the Ice Glitter.  I gave it just a minute to dry and shook off any extra glitter that was still loose.

Thanks for stopping by. If you have questions, just leave a comment and I'll answer them the same way.  


2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Oh my this is sooooo adorable! You did a fabulous job with that aquapainter! Beautifully done!

Karren said...

Super-cute card using an adorable image! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.