Wednesday, January 24, 2018

FMS321, A birthday card


Wow, it's been 10 days since I've posted on my blog. I do try not to let that long go by, but we have been really busy.  We spent a few days in Quartzsite for a rally of our FMCA group, then my girls all came to visit. Even my Texas girl flew in.    It was soooo nice to spend time with my girls!

So, I've had all these adorable sets here that I haven't had a chance to play with.  Today I'm playing along with Freshly Made Sketches. Such a simple, cute sketch to play with. So many things that can be done. I love sketches like that and I seem to enjoy FMS quite often.

The main set I'm using today is from the new 2018 Occasions catalog, the Petal Palette Bundle. Petal Palette stamps and the Petals and more Dies.   My colors today are: Blushing Bride, Powder Pink, Lemon Lime Twist, black and white.   I also used the scallop die from the Seasonal Layers Dies.

The sentiment is from Happy Wishes and the splotches are from Waterfront.    The ribbon is the new white organza 1/4".

I sponged on the powder pink then used the Blushing Bride to put on splatters, stamped leaves as well as die cutting some.
To check out the challenge and see what everyone else did, especially the team, go here.







3 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Very pretty card! Love those flowers and the sweet ribbon! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

horizonview said...

Oh goodness, this is a VERY pretty card. I actually found time to put together one of my PP kits recently. What a putzer I am. My PC is finally running well again, so now to try to catch up on Project Life for 2017. Lynn, I'm so glad you had a wonderful visit with your daughters! Stay well and craft on. ~Lynn M.

Karren said...

Beautiful card! I love all the elements you've added here - they all work perfectly together. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.