Thursday, January 4, 2018

Charming cafe and TTT#029


Starting out 2018 with a Tic Tac Toe challenge. Here is the board.
I choose the top across and middle row down. I have found a really enjoy creating scenes. And Stampin Up has so many cute sets now for doing that.   Does this one remind you of a little french cafe?  I thought the crackle paper for the building worked out very well subtle, but neat.

I used my Watercolor pencils for this one, and instead of the Aqua brush, I used my blender pen to even it all out.

Colors are Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Espresso and black.
The set is called Charming Cafe, and has a set of dies to match.  I used those to cut my table set out and my plants, but there isn't one for the window. I had to fussy cut that. Pretty easy cut though.



1 comment:

Rosanne Mulhern said...

Lynn...such a quaint and pretty scene you created here. You are right about the crackled paper being perfect for the building. Thanks for sharing it with the TTTC this week.