Thursday, January 8, 2015

Stampin Up, PPA challenge #235


Well, here we are again, challenge #2 for 2015.    Today we have a color challenge. For some reason my card looks pink and I have no idea why, I've worked on it and it still looks pink so we shall just have to go with that. Trust me, the front is white cardstock.

Here are our colors.

Come on along and play with us.

You will find a link on the right side of my page.

Notice that I have listed the Butterfly bundles in all three types. Wood, Clear and Photopolymer.


2 comments:

Peggy Noe said...

Lynn, I love your card! The Flowering Flourishes stamp is so perfect with the butterfly! Thanks for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

Mike said...

Beautiful job, Lynn. Don't you just love Flowering Flourishes? Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts!