Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Mojo Monday 381


Hello everyone.  I am posting a Mojo monday card! It's  a day late, but I feel good that I got it done. I am improving slowly but surely.   I am back at Curves with my Dr's blessing and gaining strength every week.

I decided to use my Groovy Love stamp set. I've had it for months and hadn't used it. I also used my Sweetheart punch and the bottom heart is a bit larger heart from the new Mini Treat Bag thinlit die set.
I think this treat bag is going to be very handy to have on hand. It has a bunch of fun items in it besides just the dies for the bag. 
My class is going to be playing with this in Feb, should be a lot of fun.
The other thing I fell in love with is this embossing folder. It's the Spring Flowers folder from the new Occasions mini catalog that will be active until March 31st.  I wanted it on my pre order, but if you can believe it, it was on back order right off.  One of the reasons was a strike on the CA coast at the docks. But it's in now and I was able to order it.

I hope you enjoy, click on any of the product photos below to be taken to my store where you can check them out further.
Thanks so much for stopping by. If you don't have these catalogs, please let me know.

Or you can browse on my SU site.
Here is this weeks sketch challenge:


1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love how you layered the hearts. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!