Saturday, October 19, 2013

Stampin Up Christmas Tags

I just started out to come up with a little tag for a Make and take for a bazaar I'm going to do next month.  I've settled on the little one left hand side, middle row for that. What do you think? It has to be quick and simple but give a stamping experience and of course it has to be cute.
Top row both ends uses some of the new Silver foil that is in the holiday catalog, I'm really liking the festive flurries one.   The little tree is done in gold ink with SU's gold paper behind.

That little deer is in this months Best Of stamp set, I have loved that deer since it was in the catalog, a bit bigger then here, but still very cute.   These are really fun to do and will be so cute hanging from gift bags or on boxes.

As Always, thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Frenchie said...

Lynn I love your blog , didn't know you had one !!!!
Hope your arm fill better soon , and safe travels ..... Big hug ,