Monday, October 21, 2013

Stampin Up and Mojo Monday 316

I was tempted to do a Christmas card, I'm not making much headway with my own cards this year. I've been busy making quilted Christmas gifts and stuff for my SU classes, but I do enjoy my classes.

But, I've been wanting to use the birthday sentiment, and this was the perfect time. I paired the Delightful Dozen sentiment with Birthday Basics DSP.

Colors:
Very Vanilla
Raspberry Ripple
Crisp Cantaloupe

Supplies:
Delightful Dozen stamp set
Birthday Basics DSP (130145
Incolor 2013-2015 Core' dinations card stock (129958)
Circle Framelits (130911)
Rispberry Ripple Satin Stitched Ribbon (126845)
Finishing Touches Edgelits (127010)

I made the little 1/2" banners by using my 1" square punch, then cutting them in half. 
Here is the sketch:
Hope you enjoyed todays card and it have you some ideas of your own. 
As always, thanks so much for stopping by.


No comments: