Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Weds 10 min fast and fabulous card for June 12




I love how this turned out and it's so quick and easy. I'm also using this one for one of the make and take it's at my open house this sat.  If you live in the Kingman, AZ or Bullhead, AZ area, come on over.

I seem to be making good use of the new incolors, I'm in love with them. Here we have a card base of Crisp Cantaloupe, the while layer is 1/4" smaller on all sides.
I stamped the pretty doily stamp from the new Happy Day stamp set using 3 of the different new incolors.
Crisp Cantaloupe, Pastachio Pudding, and Coastal Cabana.
Then I stamped the sentiment with Baked Brown Sugar and used 3 rhinestones under it. That's pretty much it.  You could add  a ribbon if you liked.

Here are the images from Happy Day:

Thanks for stopping by. I'm thinking I should do some blog candy one day, what do you think?



No comments: