Wednesday, June 19, 2013

SU 10min Fast and Fabulous card for June 19




Another wed, another Fast and Fabulous 10 min card.  I used 2 colors, very quick and easy today. Base card is Crumb Cake, first I stamped the cute little graphic with Marina Mist, then added the sentiment, both from Morning Meadow Hostess set (129678 ) clear.
Then I pulled out my white Craft pad, and stamped various flowers from the Flower Shop Stamp set.
(130942) clear.
Took out my Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406) and punched out my butterfly using Marina Mist paper.
I inked the edges just a bit, but that of course is optional.  Applied a Candy Dot to the center of one of the flowers and I was done.
If you want, you can carry it through to the inside by stamping one of the flowers inside. I'd use Marina Mist for that.
I hope you'll stop by next wed for another 10 min card.  Leave me a comment if there is something special you'd like to see.

Hi there, so it's later on wed and I just couldn't help myself. I decided as much as I loved this card, for just a tad more time we could have more. I will leave it up to you which one you decide you'd like to make.

So, I add a Very Vanilla card base, the taking a Marina Mist layer. Your card base should be 5 1/2"x 4 1/4",  the next layer if you want just a peek of the VV showing is 5 3/8" x 4 1/8, then your Crumb cake is 5 1/4"x 4".  I colored a piece of VV Seam binding using my mister and some water and drops of Ink refill.
A rhinestone on the butterfly and Candy Dots on some of the flowers completed the card.

Thanks again for stopping by.

No comments: