Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fast and Fabulous 10 min card, a day late.

I am so sorry I'm a day late, yesterday just wizzed by and I have several cards for make for Birthdays and thank you's, plus I am trying to get my act together and go through all my roller drawers getting rid of anything I haven't used in years. That's a tough one for me, I moved it all 3 yrs ago without going through it. And I really hate parting with any of it.
Anyway, todays card is pretty simple. I think I'd actually like a larger flowers or just longer stem on this, but
I didn't have one to try. I do love this sentiment from the You are Loved stamp set, Big catalog, pg 24.
Wood (123777) Clear (123779). The whole set is just gorgeous.
Colors
Basic Gray
Raspberry Ripple
Whisper white
Other then the stamp set, I used a corner rounder and pearls on this.
Thank for Stopping by.

No comments: