Monday, February 11, 2013

Mojo Monday 280

It's monday so it's time for Mojo Monday. This challenge is a lot of fun, and I have to push myself to run into my craft room and make a card at 6am, but I just can't stand to be too far down on the list. LOL. That's just me, there is plenty of time, several days in fact, to play and post.
I see I have used Crumb cake two weeks in a row. Funny as I am just not a person who really likes the browns, but it's so useful.
Colors:
Very Vanilla
Crumb Cake
Midnight Muse
Gumball Green
Supplies:
Print Poetry DSP, this is the small stack of paper that is card sized. Spring Catty(129312)
Stacks of Wishes, Hostess set in the Spring catty
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder (117335)
Adorning Accents embossing Folder (one of a set of 3) (125601)
Scallop Trim Border punch (118402)
Gumball Green 3/8" stitched satin ribbon (126848)
Decorative Label Punch  (120907)
Boho Blossoms punch (119858)
Stampin Dimensionals (104430)
Rhinestone Basic jewels (119246

I put both the dots and border embossing folders on the Crumb cake layer at the same time. To hold the border folder on so it didn't slip I put a piece of tape on the folder at the edge of the paper.
I did ink up the punched out sentiment so it showed better against the background, I slightly off set the Midnight Muse layer.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: