Friday, April 2, 2021

Celebrate Sunflowers, I'm thinking of you

 


Thre is a technique called Josephs coat that I hadn't tried, and decided now was the time.  If you are looking to try it, just do a search on you tube and you'll find several tuts for it. You start with white paper and end up with what I have as a background.  

I have been going to buy this set,  Celebrate Sunflowers all year, and finally got it. It's a great set with lots of ways to use it. 

After making my background I glued it to the slightly larger Just Jade piece then to a white card base.

For the top flower I cut from Mango Melody for the outlines of the sunflower, and took a piece of white, sponging or brushing color from Just Jade, Calypso Coral and Mango Melody over areas of the paper, then cut my background part of the sunflower.   I also stamped and cut 3 leaves from white and brushed on a bit of the Jade over top.  

Thanks for stopping.

No comments: