Monday, April 19, 2021

Sneak peek, Stampin Up annual catalog for 2021-2022. Elegantly Said bundle

 


I'm casing the catty today.  The bundle is called Elegantly Said. I changed the colors from what's in the catalog to a new incolor called Fresh Freesia, isn't it gorgeous?

I also changed some of that was done in the catalog. They started with White paper and gave it all the color by brushing and stamping it on, I decided to start with my color, do my tone on tone stamping then brush on extra color top and bottom.  

Then the embossing is over top of all that, with the sentiment on the punch that comes with the bundle.  I added some silver drops that are new this year, instead of the rhinestones that are used in the catty. They are hard to photograph, but so pretty on here. The set has a sheet of 3 designs, one sheet in clear and one in silver. The clear didn't show up well on this, but I love how the silver does. 

Thanks for  taking a look. 

No comments: