Saturday, April 6, 2019

Rainbow Easter card, FestiveFriday#0031



Another Easter card, it's kinda like Christmas, Ideas keep coming.  I'm not sure how many more I can get done in time, but probably one or two more. Last years set, Hold On To Hope has made them so easy.

I'm doing this one for the Festive friday challenge. You can see it here.

The challenge is Earth day or Rainbow, and I choose Rainbow, it worked out to be just what I had in mind.   I cut a piece from one of the 12x12 pieces in the Beautifully Detailed DSP, to fit the front of my card, then I sponged my rainbow onto the white card layer.

My colors are:  Balmy Blue, Lovely Lipstick, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Pineapple Punch and Lemon Lime Twist.

I added a die cut in Pineapple and layered white, then Highland Heather die cut cross on top and used a skinny die cut also from the Rectangle dies with the sentiment.
The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Greetings.


3 comments:

Sharon Hashimoto Burkert said...

Love the soft, beautiful rainbow you created on your card! It is so pretty! Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge 0031!

Beth McCullough said...

This is a gorgeous card for Easter, Lynn! Love the background colors behind the diecut. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a beautiful Easter card, Lynn! I just love the soft colors and the delicate details. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Festive Friday!